Sunday, June 28, 2015

Prescription for Ratings: The Contestants by James Courtney & Kaisy Wilkerson-Mills

**A copy of this book was received in exchange for an HONEST review. Reviews through Novel Idea Reviews are NOT bought and every opinion is that of the reviewer and was in no way influenced by the author or in exchange for a free copy of the book.**


Rating: ★★★★★ 

I must say that this had to be the most enjoyable 33 page PDF I have had the privilege to read. I couldn't believe it when I finished, that I didn't have more to read. I was so enthralled in the world that was created, that I felt as if this could be a real scenario being played out in a few short years with the way everything is progressing in society.  The brief character introductions were enough to draw you into each character's mindset and had you rooting for the underdog from the get go. I look forward to reading more of this series very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment